Saturday, November 20, 2010

productive saturday :)

it's one of the rare saturdays when i feel good about staying home :) both mom and bro are out for work so i'm the only one left at home. thank god for my trustee macbook and itouch to keep me entertained. two items down from my to-get-list this year!! hopefully i will be able to get my wallet and blackberry by the end of year. i'm still contemplating between blackberry and iphone4. i'm really used to touchscreen and a wider screen for online shopping but with blackberry i'll be able to connect with lyla rachtan xiaoai bimb and a lot of people like instantaneously. till then i will be able to text as fast as the bb users .

i was feeling super lardy till i went for a run in the evening. feels super good and refreshing now. i'm trying to lose all the kilograms that i've gained during the alevels period. i bet it's daily sinful indulgence to keep me happy during the stressful struggle. it's so easy to gain weight but so hard to lose them :/ at least now i'm used to running every alternate days . back then kun has to nag , pinch my fats and drag me to the gym . benefits of having a health conscious ( and ahem* superficial cum image conscious ) boyfriend .

the past few nights found me laughing to my mackie, watching the funny 'we got married' series. kim hyun joong's such a cutie pie :> did my laundry and some room keeping. i shall attempt to keep my room clean. cant wait for flea next saturday so i can clear my wardrobe. may there be good sales *crosses fingers*


No comments:

Post a Comment