Saturday, November 6, 2010

like a G6

on thursday, we (uol peeps) proceeded with our potluck plans at marina barrage ! initially i thought our plan might not work out because planning was rather filmsy as everyone was quite caught up with their own plans. but it did! super happy.

momma fetched lyla and i to marina barrage so we didnt have to go through the trouble of changing buses and train. i've had so much fun eating, camwhoring, laughing at yanning's attempt to fly kite and etc. there was sausages, potato salad, fruit salad, almond jelly, fruit jelly, golden crispy chicken , spaghetti , cheesecake, tibits and lots more. we couldn't finish most of the food! i ate 6 almond jelly and a few fruit jelly because yanning wants to keep her container badly. ( yann now you know who loves you the most right? )

the weather was rather cooling at first but towards the end we had to use the umbrellas to keep ourselves from getting burnt. yenqin's floral corsage, colourful kite and colourful umbrella came in handy that day. thanks love!

as usual , i took the most pictures with rachel my skinny lover. THE NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT.

some of my favourite shots.



okay i dont look very fat here right? (:





left pic ; rebe felicia irene. xiao ai so cute worsxsxsxs
right pic ; rebe in boring blue umbrella and rach in colourful umbrella . unfair.

left pic ; rach sheltering me . so loved awww
right pic ; felicia looking sexy under colourful umbrella

clique pic! my favourite of all.



LYLAS.


tracy and i posing for shots.
i can't help if there are too many pictures of me.
yenqin just keep taking pictures of me :P


left ; rach looking super duper adorable here!
right ; rebe jess irene. note the height difference here. I'M THE TALLEST. :D

i'm going to miss my holidays. the past week has been so fun and i think i've fully utilised the last few days of my holidays spending time with friends + catching up on dramas. i love korean dramas and how they keep me sane. albeit they cause me dark eye circles and fatigue . maybe soon enough, 95% of my tweets would be about some kpop stars like my dear @rutian @sealedkisses.
kim hyun joong looking so dashing !!




3 comments:

  1. Yucks my retarded unglam shot! :O If you noticed there were quite a few :( I visit your blog so often these days! Do you feel loved? :D <3

    Rach

    ReplyDelete
  2. which one love ? yeah i always feel the love from you dear <3 you realised you're mentioned rather frequently yeah ? (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. !!! why hardly see my pics?!! MOAN. Eating jellies is not enoughhh!

    ReplyDelete