Wednesday, November 3, 2010


i felt like i have wasted my holidays. i should have engaged in productive revision but i'm bummingaround , watching korean dramas and SLEEPING. ( i only wake up at 12pm in the noon and its very scary ) i wonder how am i gonna survive if i was allocated morning classes next year.




P.S god, please grant me all the 1200 - 1500 slots. & put me in headquarters i hate walking up the great slope of namly.


captain kun.
pirate wannabe.

on sunday ; i spent my halloween mugging with sonia at this new cafeteria in westmall. i'm not a loner spending halloween on my own afterall. (: although on saturday night i felt so loser idling at kun's crib watching big bang theory when his brother and cousi
n are all dressed up for halloween party. i feel so old, boring .. and sad . they are a few years older ( with kun's cousin being 7 years older than me ) but it felt like my soul was ten thousand years old . SARAH TEH, next year we will play our hearts out okay. i shall drag the rest and be spontaneous for once. i should have planned something with sarah this year.
:(



lylas doing what she's best at doing
posing.

some pictures taken by my photobooth when yenqin came over to my place to prepare for UOL BASH. all these were recovered from the trash . what valuables i've found. (: yenqin the ultimate camwhore!


& a picture of me pouting in sonia's hostel. sammy and i were so bored when we couldn't log into her NUS webpage. i was dying of hunger and sammy was of thirst. it helped when sonia's friend came over to her crib and directed us to the lounge.

so much for " got anything call me ah " nevertheless still had fun sleeping and playing with her straightening steam. my hair was so soft after ironing. now you know sonia's so vain. :>


picnic with the uol girls later cant wait : >



No comments:

Post a Comment