Sunday, September 26, 2010

things that i want to do

many assignments are piling up .
too many things to do but i'm glad that i've got things started.
i'm a happy girl !!!

but i would be ten times happier if ..

- my students are more obedient. may gabriel pull up his socks and stop annoying me.

- i get to meet sonia cheryl sarah sokee gracia jeanette chloe steph grace eunice siyi serene and etc regularly. i hardly get to see my girls and they are so important to me :(

- i learn to be more determined

- i'm able to cook decent meals for myself. my stomach growls from time to time its so embarassing.

- able to let all the unhappy shit go .

praying for a good week ahead (:

2 comments:

  1. Ure uol or rmit student? And what's the diff between these two schools ? Which is better?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you'll get a good good week! <3

    -secret :)

    ReplyDelete