Friday, September 3, 2010

i've tried my best ...

to salvage friendships.

In econs, we learnt that TR = Price x Quantity. Through life experiences , I learnt that the amount of hurt accummulated = Hurt x no of people inflicted. I am not unfeeling. Sometimes I try not to care by ignoring and escaping from reality such as deleting certain people from my social network , i cringe at the idea of being far away from him/her.

i really really gave up on you until * sent me a text about how you weren't exactly adapting well in your new environment. both of us are damn sad when we received the news. you know i would gladly respond to all your pleas like i always do , and always will ? sometimes broken friendships really make me damn scared. like i dare not venture out to new friends in case we become close and when shit happens, it will hit me real and hard. & on the contrary, i feel guilty that i'm not able to reciprocate the exact amount of effort to someone who is putting in a lot of effort in the friendship. i wonder what's up with me either :/

3 comments:

  1. Hey babe hope everything will work out fine for you! :)

    And don't be afraid to make new friends because we're awesome :)

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES WE ARE AWESOME!
    YOUR NEW FRIENDS ARE AWESOME,LOVESSSS
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete