Friday, October 12, 2012


HAPPY 21ST NIA NIA  
i don't think i can ever forget how gorgeous you look on your birthday . 
i wished you knew how beautiful you are :) 
and in your words, till our teeth fall out and our hair turn white. 
bestfriend forever and ever and ever !! 





my handmade gift for the birthday girl who values thought over materialism :) 
all my friends know that i'm someone who's bereft of creativity . 
my handwriting's like type printed and i'm a rigid piece of wood with zero craft skill.
i know it's a really simple piece of work but it took me quite a bit of time and effort!
it didn't turn out as i've wanted it to be but i'm glad it pleased the birthday girl. 
i usually don't do handmade stuffs for gifts but i did it for my favourite girl in the world!

DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH YOU MEAN TO ME ? :) 


pretty rainbow cake from my fat lady :) 
the previous rainbow cakes that i've tried were so disappointing . loving this one !!


tiramisu cake from la villa 


the sophisticated dining area that's allocated for the birthday bash . 
everything's so well planned and carefully thought out. 
wished i was as good as planning back in january for my 21st bash. 


with casuarine whom i haven't seen for ages. 


























to many many years of friendship down the road.. 

thank you for being there for me through it all.


No comments:

Post a Comment