Saturday, August 11, 2012

pretty short dates.

Two weeks into August and I'm madly in love with this month 
This month spells of gatherings , celebrations & more gatherings :) 
A much needed respite from all the teaching . 
I've been seeing kids all day long I think I'm losing it , soon .

Dinner with Cheryl and Sokee !



SO HAPPY THAT WE MET UP FOR A SIMPLE DINNER DATE. 
while it was short, i had fun catching up with the both of you :)
it would be awesome if sonia was there though . 


 i'll definitely head back for the tomyum pasta :) thumbs up secret recipe. 


& what's a visit to secret recipe without a slice of chocolate banana cake ?
should have thought about it when I was stressing over my 21st birthday cake. 
such a huge fan of the cake but it does too much damage to the body :( 


happy 5.5 years and counting my love ! *gasps*

found it quite unbelievable somehow - that we have managed to cross a few milestones together and come this far. everyone told me it would be difficult as he head on to his polytechnic and I move on to junior college. i was warned that he's gonna meet a plethora of girls and in his academic institution and tough times will brew but yay , we're still going strong  :) 




i was starving like mad so we just settled on a random restaurant after we got our movie tickets. 
probably the last time we'll patronise The Mussel Guys . 


ordered Aglio Olio with Tiger Prawns but it came like this instead - baby prawns. 
the food was decent but a tad too spicy for my taste buds. 
my poor lips were burning after the meal . 


kun's sirloin steak which he requested to be done in medium rare. 
it came out well done instead. 
the mash potato didnt appeal to a potato lover like me too :( 


                                        Fruit Paradise - Tokyo Fruit Tarts @ Vivo City 


decided to swing by for some desserts since our lunch wasn't satisfying 
& I'm so glad we did ! I've been wanting to try the fruit tarts for the longest time. 
I love the fruit tarts from prima deli and delifrance but this beats them to it . 
I thought the price was rather reasonable as well


kun ordered strawberry mango piece which was classified as a hot favourite. 
I liked it better than my chocolate banana tart. 

chocolate banana tart at 6.80 / slice. 


and here comes the boy who hasn't grown up. 
he insisted on snapping a picture of his cockroach art piece (?!)





a few snaps before our movie since we had a lot of time to kill. 
always feel so bad that our quality time has to suffer because of my work. 
thank you for being so understanding as always. 
love you no matter how childish and annoying you can be at times. 
and yes , love me no matter how angsty and unreasonable i get when the time of the month is approaching.  oh and dont get mad at me when i'm late because while we all know that time is money , i've given you half a decade of my lifetime :* 

No comments:

Post a Comment