Thursday, July 12, 2012

three more days to my bangkok trip with cecelia and i haven't got anything packed. i've gotten the stuffs ready but I've yet to replace my 8 year old luggage which looks like it's gonna die on me anytime. these two weeks have been nothing but crazy . i've actually allowed myself to be cajoled by yenqin to head down to LB warehouse sale for two consecutive days. nevertheless , we were pretty happy that we managed to snag a few good buys which were probably the last few pieces left.  by second day, there was hardly any apparel that's really worth the purchase so thank god for saving my wallet . since the start of great singapore sales, it's almost too painful to do anything. i wanted to avoid hitting the streets since the sales were too tempting. i never knew h&m was so reasonably priced and now that i know, it's the start of my nightmare. neither do i want to stay at home because my hands will be on my laptop and before you know it , i will be transferring money out of my account for some online purchases :/


sammy's belated birthday brunch 

i've been so busy rescheduling my tuitions and doing make up classes for those who missed a lot of work during the june holidays. couldn't find a better gift for sammy hence i decided to bring her out for brunch instead. silly me thought that she wanted to try food for thought when she clearly told me it was strictly pancakes. the whole time i was thinking " sunday brunch. food for thought. " before i set off to the place , i got confused between queens street and prinsep street and i wondered where it all came about.  when i finally settled down and ordered my food, i got a call from sammy that she's at the venue and it was then that i realised i got it all mixed up. felt so bad that she had to walk quite a distance . thank god they are within the same vicinity .


recommended house breakfast set :) 
didnt know we could top up 2 bucks to switch the choices


happy 19th birthday sammy :) 
love you very much like my younger sister. 

after brunch , i was off to meet another little sister again . 
meet jessica, my cute lil german tutee who's grappling with chinese. 


food for thought with two of my fave girls <3



it was my first time trying nutella tart but it wasn't to my liking surprisingly 
not a better thing since chocolates are fattening. 
yenqin and i goofing around while rach's looking sultry hot. 
spent about half an hour doing a video for jessie's competition. 



pretty girls posing with their pretty cupakes. 
rach bought two cupcakes for erika and none for me. 
i need to reconsider our friendship seriously. 
& we've finally tried plain vanilla's  cupcakes @ holland village. 
unfortunately, they failed our expectations. i prefer twelve cupcakes. 
the cupcakes wasnt soft and fluffy like how i like it to be :( 
nevertheless, they own the cupcakes i bought from house of mini @ CCK Lot 1
i was really craving for cupcakes on friday and i decided to give them a try. 
their red velvet cupcake costs $3.50 ( and probably 2/3 the usual cupcake size )
the topping of the red velvet cupcake was pure cream , instead of cream cheese frosting. 
imagine my disappointment. i would never patronise them again. 




& here's darach looking so sexy and sultry in her see through get up. 



& i've been caught in unglam eating shots for two consecutive gatherings... 
i've no idea why my expression was captured so timely but i had a good laugh .
yes.. i found my unglam pics extremely funny somehow. 


no, the fries were not hard. 


ending off with a picture of my favourite girl since she's probably the first to read this post. 
read it well , lil one <3 

1 comment: