Sunday, May 20, 2012

happy sunday

feeling so motivated to blog about my simple yet awesome meetup with my favourite girls :) 
we're finally meeting elsewhere apart from library , school or ngee ann campus . 
freedom never felt so sweet . liberation is king !

headed off to paya lebar for little red heel's warehouse sale. 




outfit of the day. 
sneaky me took a shot while i was changing in the dressing room in one of the shops at CP.  


favourite couple of the day. 
here's cyril after his lasik surgery, thus the bloody left eye. 
i hate how my contacts felt so dry at the end of the day yet i cant remove them or i will be groping aimlessly on the streets. should really save up for lasik someday. 




 shopping was rather disappointing today. 
i didn't managed to see anything that i like so i only spent 10 bucks on lrh warehouse sale. 
two tops at 5 bucks each. what a steal :) i honestly went with the intention of splurging but there was nothing that really caught my eye. feli and rach ended up spending much more than me 0.0 

so at 10:20 pm , feli felt guilty about purchases and tweeted 
"must stop shopping until BKK"

i swear that was the nth time i've heard from this girl. 

and just five minutes ago , she asked me to check out gmarket to see if there's anything that I would like to get so we could combine shipping... 


moving on .. i'm so in love with rach's new hair colour. 
it's close to the shade that i've always wanted to try.. like 95% 
my roots are showing and it's pretty hideous but it's not a good idea to keep dying your hair 



& here's a perfect example of the pretty getting prettier
goodnight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment