Tuesday, February 7, 2012

because friendship goes a long mile


met up with two of my precious babes this sunday :) 
i used to talk to nette over the phone every other day but uni robbed us of our quality time.
all of us are really busy with our own stuffs so it's really hard to meet up . 
what makes it worse that aussie robbed us of our girlfriend louisa 
wished we could meet like once a week or so but time isn't on our side ..
i can't wait for her to be back again !!



last weekend , we celebrated gracia's 22nd birthday !
happy birthday gragratang <3 
simple dinner at chijmes to catch up and chill. 




looks like our clique is expanding again :)
with the warmest welcome from all of us ! 
nothing means more to me than my girlfriend's happiness xoxo


a picture with the birthday babe :) 
hope you enjoyed that night !


i haven't seen the peeps from my JC for a long long time. the last time we met was on 1st January ,  my birthday party at st' regis. everyone's so busy it's hard to fix a date to accommodate everyone. glad that most of us took time down to celebrate birthdays.  it would have been more awesome if wing could take leave from her work to join us though . had a lot of fun nevertheless :) cheers to girlfriends time 

& i brought ricoh out to play that day.. 
we snapped pictures like everywhere, even in the weirdest corner :x
it's funny how we're so unabashed when passers by walk past and gave us that absurd look 





































this picture was actually snapped while we were squatting at a corner, searching for my lens cover
i was so clumsy that day. dropped my cover a few times and had to hunt in the dark 
we randomly took a pic before we were about to get up 
& tada, it actually turned out pretty well :) one of our fave pics that day 
gra jokingly quipped that i should drop my lens a few times so we can snap at that spot again?! 
& lyla yang gave us that wtf look when we suggested that haha. 

that's lylayang camwhoring as usual and that's me doing my titanic moment?!
peeps told me that i look mature but my actions speak otherwise :x
i'm so crazy and nonsensical at times but hey i bring joy and laughter to the peeps around me
but sometimes i get so annoying that they wanna punch me :0

love cozy group pictures like these. 



my favourite churros from allegro @ clarke quay
i used to drag kun all the way to clarke quay just to have it 
they used to have this rewards card thingy but it's no longer valid now 
7 bucks for 12 pieces of churros served with chocolate dip. 
pretty pricey but it's worth every penny :):) 
it was my treat but the girls barely ate them so it was 90% sinful indulgence on my part.
how i wished i was one of those with high metabolism 

that's the end of my rant :x have a great week ahead everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment