Monday, November 14, 2011

you're the apple of my eye.


i knew i had to watch this movie when i saw the preview on the theatres. 
the scene that captured me most - when the lead actor took the punishment and scolding on behalf of the lead actress because he passed his textbook to the lead actress who didn't bring her textbook.

 i teared at the last part because :
 1) it brought back memories of high school 
2) the movie didn't end the way we expected/hoped 
3) it made me regret about certain decisions that i've made in life :( 

my favourite movie thus far ;)
my heart is still fluttering from the scenes. 
& i found out the shocking truth - the lead actress's 28 years old 
now i feel a bit better because i'm almost a decade younger heh 



 my date of the day :) 
looking very pretty as usual . 




outfit of the day :)
probably the last time i'll be wearing the dress
it was so frustrating when the inner lining kept riding up. 

anyway... i almost lost my blackberry . 

we were shopping happily at h&m when i realised that my phone was no longer in my bag ? i panicked when i didnt feel the vibration when lyla called.  it wasn't so bad if that was my phone. i sent my blackberry for repair a week ago and they loaned me a spare blackberry to tide through this period. it was stated on the contract that i have to pay 900+ for the old blackberry phone if it's misplaced. 900+bucks . with all the birthday planning and korea trip, i'm on the verge of bankruptcy. i went around searching the counters and retracing my steps . i went into a state of frenzy and asked the h&m peeps if there's anything that i could do about it.  thank god this worker found my phone on the sofa !!

THANK GOD FOR KIND PEEPS WHO ARE NOT GREEDY.

it was such a close shave. & i'm nursing a flu right now. 
god please bless me with good health 

No comments:

Post a Comment