Wednesday, February 2, 2011

happy bunny year ! :)

i'm back with pictures from last night's mini gathering . it was a short gathering , thus there weren't much pictures but definitely lots of fun and laughter as usual :) nothing beats the companion of the gang. i can't wait for sonia's semester to end so she would be home and we can meet up for breakfast / lunch / dinner / supper / study breaks etc. sonia oh i'll be your bunn hunn forever !


my very first set of yusheng . :)
very overpriced but what's a new year without yusheng ?


with my girls. :)


here comes the attack !! can you spot sonia's geek specs ?
she adores her geek style very much.


i'm back home from aunt's place. it's the best reunion dinner i've ever had since i was borned. firstly, i love everyone who was having the meal with me . next, it's heart warming to see mom chatting so happily away with my aunt. they haven't spoke for 11 years till 8 or 9 years back . i heart heart heart heart these people in my life !!

on the other hand, it's pretty heart wrenching to see my grandmother suffering from dementia. she would wake up at 4am in the morning to ask for food because she thought she skipped her meal. due to her condition, the adults have decided against the idea of my grandmom taking care of her own cash. prior to that, she has accused quite a lot of people of stealing her money. it happens during every chinese new year for the past 3 year and those incidents have stirred up quite a bit of resentment against my grandmother. not to mention, i was once her wrongly accused victim.

my aunt's friend came over for dinner and she gave my grandmother a red packet . my grandmother wanted to reciprocate so she went into the room searching for a red packet. when she took out her wallet, she realised that there wasn't a single cent. she took out the money from the red packet that was given to her and asked me if i had any small change for her note. my heart ached that instant. i hope that a few decades down the road, i wont be in a state like this.

happy lunar new year everyone! :)

2 comments:

  1. u have an itouch and bb so I wld like to ask aft weighing the pros and cons of this two gadgets, an iPhone or bb smartphone is better? Like access to websites, accessibility (speed), etc. Can a bb type and read Chinese? And what is so gd abt bb or iPhone? Thx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey sorry for the terribly late reply!! bb can type and read chinese as in my case :) i like blackberry because of its instant updates and all :) as of surfing wise, its not as good as iphone i have to safe. as for me i blogshop a lot, thats why i need a data plan for surfing . i think if you surf a lot iphone? if not blackberry. hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete