Sunday, August 8, 2010

it's sucky without internet ..

i really need a data plan . it's just so unfortunate that i threw away my proof of purchase and warranty card hence i'm waiting for a brand new receipt to be sent to my place so i can get my device fixed. online shopping keeps me sane and now that i'm without any connection , i feel so unsettled.

anyway i had a really nice gathering last night! it was just the usual five of us, sonia cheryl sokee sarah and i (: we were craving for koi so badly so we head down to chinatown to satisfy our cravings. i never liked pearls but koi has really nice pearls. anyway we caught ' street dance ' at vivo and i thought it wasn't that fantastic . the female lead is smokin' hot . she's one of the really petite girls who make me wanna starve for months. oh the horror. after which we head over to sonia's hostel to pack up her room. i hope first semester will be over soon so she will be just a few blocks away from me again :(

have a good weekend !!

2 comments:

  1. HELLO. Eh I had KOI today shiokz!
    Love love see ya tues!

    yq

    ReplyDelete
  2. hopefully they will have koi in the west soon . then we can satisfy our craving everynow and then . see you love!!

    ReplyDelete